- Aerospace Blockset – Simulate rotor and multirotor dynamics; visualize aircraft and rotorcraft using Unreal Engine and Cesium ion.
- Communications Toolbox – Perform ray tracing analyses on indoor or outdoor scenarios that include reflection and diffraction
- Database Toolbox – Interact with popular relational and NoSQL databases using built-in driver support; apply filters to query large datasets.
- IEC Certification Kit – Classify and qualify MATLAB Test according to functional safety standards like ISO 26262, IEC 61508, and related standards.
- Motor Control Blockset – Develop embedded software with optimized HDL code generation capability and reference examples to target FPGAs and SoCs.
- Phased Array System Toolbox – Design and simulate massive MIMO arrays and beamforming algorithms for radar systems and wireless communications systems.
- Powertrain Blockset – Use the Virtual Vehicle Composer app for configuring vehicles with EV 2, 3, and 4 powertrain architectures.
- SerDes Toolbox – Design and generate PAMn IBIS-AMI models for use in USB4 v2.0, MIPI A-PHY, and other PAMn systems.
- Simulink Control Design – Design active disturbance rejection controllers for motor control and power converter applications.
- Vehicle Dynamics Blockset – Use the Virtual Vehicle Composer app to configure, build, and analyze motorcycles.
- ROS Toolbox – Visualize and analyze ROS data by recording, importing, and playing rosbag files.
- Live Editor Tasks: Import data in live scripts; interactively find and remove periodic and polynomial trends from data
pivotFunction: Summarize tabular data in pivot tables
- Code Analyzer App and
fixFunction: Find and fix code issues interactively and programmatically
- Python Interface: Support for conversions of Python and NumPy data types; use Python objects as keys in a MATLAB dictionary
timetableData Types: Perform calculations directly in tables and timetables without extracting data
- Timetable Events: Find and label events in timetables using attached event tables
- Unit Testing Framework: Run tests using the Test browser
- Simulation Debugging: Step through a simulation block by block
- Python Importer: Integrate Python functions with Simulink for simulation
- Signal Logging: Log variable-size signals in a nonvirtual bus or an array of buses